Saturday, November 26, 2011

Chief Barlow's Mother Emily M. Barlow Passes


Emily Barlow

This is a short entry to say Thank You for all of your thoughts and prayers during this time of loss for the Barlow Family.
The Link will take you to her obituary.


After returning from Rhode Island, I found a Maple Tree in my truck as a Memorial for my mother. It is so appropriate since I collected Maple Sap with my mother as a young child and learned how to make Maple Syrup. Thank You Amber and Mrs. Cline for orchestrating such an appropriate Memorial.
It is now planted in my front yard.
How To Make Maple Syrup

Thank You to the Concord Fire and Life Safety Crews that covered my classes during the four days that I was out.
Thanks also to the Concord Professional Firefighters Association for the plant in memory of my mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment