Friday, February 12, 2010

The National Emergency Training Center and ICS classes you can take online

The National Fire Academy is located on the NETC campus in Emmitsburg, Maryland. This is where all of the Firefighter LODD's are recognized on Memorial Weekend during the Week of October 9 each year. This is also the location where all of the NIMS classes are hosted and you can log on and take these classes online. Below is a link to the NIMS ICS classes we spoke about in class on Friday.
A Major Test Grade of Extra Credit will be given for each online class that you complete. You must provide me with a copy of your Certificate of completion for the credit to apply.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad I found this web site, I couldn't find any knowledge on this matter prior to.Also operate a site and if you are ever interested in doing some visitor writing for me if possible feel free to let me know, im always look for people to check out my web site.
    IV Vitamin C Coachella Valley | IV Vitamin Therapy Coachella Valley

    ReplyDelete